An exit strategy is much more than just selling your business. An effective exit strategy ensures you and your business are equipped for the road ahead, including the sale and eventual retirement. There is one chance to get it right.
With answers and intentional preparation, you’ll make well-informed decisions, avoiding surprises during this emotional but very real journey. The decisions surrounding the sale of your business and preserving your wealth may be the most financially critical decisions of your career. Others will also assist in this transition, including your CPA, attorney, wealth advisor and estate planner. Acting in concert with your team ensures the best decisions for you, your family and your future.
Exit Strategies 360 is both skilled and efficient in every aspect of mergers & acquisitions. From the first complimentary call to signing documents at the closing table, we defend and protect only your interests. Simply, we ensure your best possible retirement.
· Valuation & Analysis
· Key Value Drivers
· Transition Team Q&A
· Advisory Agreement
· Confidential Business Profile
· Assembly of Confidential Marketing Information
· Approval of Materials
· Identification of Any Potential Known Buyers
· Contact Any Identified Known Buyers
· Field Inquiries
· NDA / SFS – Buyer Qualification & Interview
· Introduce Market Offering to Buyer
· Introduce Buyer to Client
· Negotiation for Highest Price, Yield & Lowest Risk
· Review: Term Sheets, LOI’s, Offers to Purchase
· Review & Discuss / Transaction Team Members
· Due Diligence / Finalize Closing Documentation
· Successful Closing & Funds Dispersed
Exit Strategies 360 is both skilled and efficient in every aspect of mergers & acquisitions and advisory services.
From the first complimentary call to signing documents at the closing table, we defend and protect only your interests.
We’ll then schedule a Zoom meeting so we can each learn more.
(Your confidence and peace of mind will thank you.)